hmmmm guess who hates calculus
that would be me
The improv team I was on in high school only had one rank: “co-captain.” If you joined the improv team, you were automatically a co-captain. It wasn’t to make everyone equal within the club dynamic or anything like that, we just all knew that we would have to list extracurriculars on our college applications, and you could make yourself look more impressive by putting “co-captain” without specifying how many other captains the team had or how a member becomes a captain.
cecil gershwin palmer
- keeps a dream journal that he writes in with a pen made out of a straw
- loves old western movies
- got made fun of by a sentient rock one time
- wears furry pants and uses seatbelts as accessories
- got pulled into a janitor’s closet by a vacuum cleaner one time
- built a barricade out of cardboard signs that said “secret room!” and “keep out!”
- writes jaws slashfic and makes woodcarvings of his cat for tumblr
- is basically just a huge dork?? ?
hey look a giant nERD wait that’s a mirror
panel i’m not gonna use for a thing bu t ohh my god io hmy g oD
socrates was kindof a self-aggrandizing pompous asshole and i really dont want to write this essay
i mean this is literally a guy who barely got like half the court to even vote for conviction and totally could have been let off with a fine but instead was just all
you losers should throw a feast in my honor instead
and they just went what a colossal dick bag and like a huge majority were like okay this douche has gotta die
Imagine finding a dragon egg one day, and it hatches in your house and thinks you’re its mom. Then the next morning you wake up and find this mini dragon has gathered all the lose change and shiny objects in your house in a pile, and is gnawing on a nickel. And then when you take it out for walks, it picks up every coin it sees cause its a hoarder. And your house is eventually full of coins. And you are rich. And have a dragon.